In this course the senior barista will supervise you while you practice to make several cups of latte (common milk+coffee drink) & cappuccino. This course only cover the practical aspect.
- To make a really-good cup of latte & cappuccino (Optional: latte macchiato, mocha, americano, long black) - To be able froth milk really well
- Coffee tamping
- Frothing of milk (for latte, cappuccino, mocha, latte macchiato) - Pouring training & simple latte art (Apple, heart/love) - 3x demo (latte & cappuccino) - Max ~4 students per trainer
Duration 2-3 hours
Course fees: RM200 per head
Ingredient cost = RM100 you get 5-7 coffee drinks, 3x demo, machine+equipment usage Total cost=RM300Not Inc Gst
Who should attend?
1. Those planning to start a cafe and wish to serve authentic Italian style espresso based coffee
2. Existing cafe owners or baristas who wish to learn or improve your cafe`s coffee techniques
3. Serious hobbist who has a great passion for coffee
4. Those who wish to purchase a home based espresso machine and wish to impress your friends with your great coffee
Certificate of Attendance will be provided for those who attends this traiing.
o Class will be conducted in a Cafe environment
o You get to determine what types of coffee you wish to practice to make. Recommended: Latte, Cappuccino, Latte Machiato o All equipment is provided (ex: termometer, milk pitcher, tamper). You are allowed to bring and use your own equipment if it is suitable (correct size). If you wish to bring your own, ensure the milk pitcher size can cater for an 8 ounce coffee drink (standard European size); tamper size 58.
o For hygiene purposes an apron is not provided. You can bring your own apron; protection against getting your clothing dirty (ex: spill milk)
Sample videos of our training
*Real sample videos of coffee tamping & latte art conducted by our senior barista
1. Coffee lessons will be based on European espresso style
2. Classes will be conducted at the cafe (TTDI,KL); limited to our operational days
3. For offsite classes, you will need a commercial espresso machine with a commercial coffee grinder (used mainly in cafes). Transportation fees will apply for offsite classes, charges vary depending on your location. No refunds will be given in the event of issues/problems with your espresso machine (ex: not configured properly).
4. Although the barista will instruct all safety pre-caution; the class is to be taken at your own risk (ex: no claims for you spilling milk on your shirt)